MyPhotoFrame desktop floating photo frame. Randomly display photos from your photo collection!
See video review/demo here: http://dailyappshow.com/myphotoframe
What’s New in Version 3.0
- Added Xlarge size view, now you have 4 sizes to enjoy.
- Enabled dragging the window ‘off screen’ left and right to enable viewing on alternative displays, when more than one.
- Added ability to ‘Open’ currently displayed image with the default image handling program (typically Preview).
- Version 2.3 with PopUp menu, Turn OnScreen Buttons Off/On, Support more file formats (png, bmp, gif) and better error recovery!
- Now v2.2 adds Social media sharing, via small button in bottom left corner of frame.
- Enables you to enjoy your own photo collection and surprise yourself with memories!
- Choose frame size.
- Choose refresh time.
- Choose base photo directory when app first comes up.
- Can change choice of photo directory at any time thru “Settings”
- Can also set app to Autorun at Login, for your convenience.
- Can “Pause” photo refresh and the name and path of the current photo is shown.
- Can “<” go back 1 to the previous photo.
- Simple to move floating frame to any location on the screen with mouse or touchpad.
- Works on version 10.7 and above of Mac OS X.